"A" Grade Office Panels designed for ease of set up and neat routing of cables and cords. All office panels are in stock in 48" or 67" heights and either full fabric or with tempered glass windows. Easily partition off workstations, arrange cubicles or add privacy to the open office. 24"W x 48"H Double Raceway Office Panel with Tempered Glass Window sold above. Other sizes sold below. IN STOCK!
Measures 24"W x 48"H x 2-1/4" thick. Shpg. wt. 26 lbs. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! (Truck shipment - See Terms & Conditions).
Premium "A" Grade Office Panel Features:
* Double raceway design allows cords and cables to route through bottom or above desk work surface in middle of office panel and even down connection posts for complete cable connectivity!
* Punch-outs in raceway panels for electrical/data outlets (Electrical not included. Must be supplied and installed by electrician).
* Accepts outlet plates with standard 2-3/8" hole spacing. Plates with different spacing may require drilling of one screw into aluminum.
* Superior metal frame construction creates a solid and stable office panel system. Strong enough to easily support work surfaces in metal frame channels.
* Flip up metal raceway covers conceal cable troughs measuring 2"D x 4"H. Panel end and connector post raceway openings are 7/8"D x 3-3/4"H.
* Choice of full fabric for privacy or tempered glass window at top with frosted stripe design.
* Neutral Taupe fabric color with Silver frame works well with almost any color scheme in your office.
* Office panels are a full 2-1/4" thick for an impressive and substantial appearance!
* Choose from two office panel heights: 48"H or 67"H.
* Choose from three office panel widths: 24"W, 30"W or 36"W.
* Panel core features a rigid engineered wood frame with a hardboard core. Panels are non-tackable and non-powered.
* Features a simple in-line connection system requiring no additional hardware. Easy set-up requires no special training or instruction.
* Available Universal Connection Post allows easy 90 degree, 3-way or 4-way connections between panels. Can even be connected between 48" high and 67" high panels.
* Adjustable leveling glides.
* Each panel includes one side edge finishing strip for a neat and finished appearance at the end of each panel run.
* Support feet also available with optional casters to create mobile office panels.