Enjoy the durability and comfort of real leather with this heavy-duty office chair. Rated for users weighing up to 400-pounds, this Big & Tall desk chair features extra thick seat and backrest cushions, an extra large polished aluminum base and flip up padded armrests. The top surface of the seat cushion, backrest and armrests are upholstered in a genuine cowhide leather for excellent wear. Genuine leather means authentic leather upholstery - not bonded leather. This all-day office chair will provide you with years of dependable use for an incredible price.
Our Genuine Cowhide Leather 400 lbs. Capacity Leather Office Chair w/Flip Ups Arms ships unassembled for safety in transit. See full measurements below. Shpg. weight 61 lbs. All components exceed ANSI/BIFMA commercial use requirements. Meets CA fire foam approval. 5-Year Limited Warranty. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! IN STOCK!
* Rated for users weighing up to 400-pounds, up to 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week.
* Flip up armrests are non-restricting and provide support when needed.
* Top surface of seat cushion, backrest and armrests are upholstered in a black genuine cowhide leather. The sides of the seat and sides and back of the backrest are upholstered in a matching vinyl upholstery.
* 4-inch thick seat and backrest are made with a commercial-grade dense foam to prevent seat flattening.
* 28" diameter polished aluminum base is thicker and stronger than the average office chair base.
* Standard with carpet casters for use on thin pile carpet or a chair mat.
* Pneumatic height adjustment.
* Tilt with lock out and tension control.
* Flip up armrests.
* Swivel base.
* Measures 27"W x 28"D x 42"-45"H.
* Seat cushion measures 22"W x 20"D.
* Seat height range is 19"-22"H from the floor.
* Backrest measures 22"W x 26"H.
* Armpad size: 14-1/2"L x 3"W.
* Armrest height from seat: 9"H.
* Armrest height from floor: 28"-31"H.
* Space between armrests: 21"W.
* 28" Base Diameter.
* Weight rating: 400-pounds.
* Usage: not to exceed 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week.
* QPQ Class 4 Pneumatic Lift, weight tested to handle up to 400 pounds.
* Assembly Instructions