Ideal for healthcare as well as industrial applications where a fabric cushion seat is not practical. Our heavy-duty 400 lb. capacity mesh back drafting stool is designed to hold up to the toughest situations. Built for the rigors of 24/7 multi-shift facilities - or, any situation requiring top quality, heavy-duty, easy clean-up, trouble-free seating.
This impressive design features a top quality elastic mesh backrest for excellent breathability and comfort. An extra thick contoured seat pad makes use of both high density foam sub layers for form and low density top foam layers for a softer surface feel. An upgraded heavy-duty back tilt allows back to recline and lock into infinite positions. Seat does not tilt for stability at elevated height. Extra tough padded polyurethane armrests are extremely durable yet comfortable and are easily height and width adjustable.
Seat cushion measures 20-1/2"W x 20"D x 26"-29"H or 29"-32"H . Back is 19-1/2"W x 21"-24"H. Measures 25"-28"W x 25"D x 46"-53"H (or if using 29"-32" seat height, overall height is 49"-56" overall. Shpg. wt. 59 lbs. Meets CA fire foam approval. 5-Year Limited Warranty. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! IN STOCK!
See the impressive long list of quality features below, plus, a 24/7 400 lb. user warranty!
* Anti-Bacterial / Anti-Microbial Vinyl upholstered seat.
* Designed for 24/7 Multi-Shift Use.
* Includes drafting kit extender posts for choice of 26"-29" seat height or 29"-32" seat height. You can set up at either height or change in the future. Both heights are provided.
* Ratchet height adjustable mesh backrest.
* Smooth, infinite lock back tilt.
* Adjustable height and width armrests with tough polyurethane arm pads. Height adjusts 6-1/2" to 9-1/2" above seat. Distance between arm pads adjusts between 18" and 21-1/2".
* Breathable elastic mesh backrest and air mesh fabric seat cushion.
* Sturdy adjustable height 19" diameter foot ring.
* Seat swivels 360 degrees.
* Gas lift seat height adjustment.
* Heavy steel base with steel caster inserts.
* Weight capacity 400 lbs.
* Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
* Ships unassembled.