This intensive use office chair is built for the toughest conditions requiring not only durability, but easy care with its tough antimicrobial vinyl upholstered seat cushion. Ideal for any healthcare situation as well as industrial use where a fabric seat chair is not practical.
Features top notch multi-shift design plus full ergonomic functions. Built for 24/7 applications and users up to 400 lbs! This unique design for a 24-hour chair features the finest quality elastic mesh backrest for excellent breathability and comfort. An extra thick contoured seat pad makes use of both high density foam sub layers for form and top foam layers of low density foam for a softer surface feel.
Complete adjustability in this intensive use workhorse chair allows incredible custom configurations to fit the mid-sized user to the tall or heavy user. Great for businesses who require around-the-clock staffing such as hospitals, police stations or emergency call centers - or, the business just wanting top quality, trouble-free seating.
Seat cushion measures 20-1/2"W x 20"D x 18-1/2" - 21-1/2"H. Back is 19-1/2"W x 19"-22"H. Measures 25"-28"W x 25"D x 37-1/2" - 43-1/2"H overall. Shpg. wt. 61 lbs. Meets CA fire foam approval. 5-Year Limited Warranty. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! IN STOCK!
Compare any chair to the long list of features below, plus 400 pounds weight capacity and 24/7 user warranty!
* Antimicrobial/antibacterial vinyl seat upholstery
* Designed and built for 24-hour/multi-shift use.
* Weight capacity 400 lbs.
* One-touch sliding seat depth adjustment.
* Ratchet backrest height adjustment.
* Seat pitch adjustment.
* Back pitch adjustment.
* Forward tilt lock-out.
* Independent seat and back adjustment.
* Tilt tension adjusts easily for different weight users.
* Adjustable height and width arms with tough polyurethane arm pads.
* Built-in lumbar support.
* Breathable elastic mesh backrest.
* Seat swivels 360 degrees.
* Gas lift seat height adjustment.
* Smooth seat tilting action.
* Oversized, heavy-duty casters for easy mobility.
* Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
* Ships unassembled.