Our Value Series Carrels are an affordable way to outfit your call center! Attractive taupe fabric panels feature modern styling cues such as frosted striping on glass windows, silver frames and cable troughs. Desktops are available in your choice of White, Mocha, Cherry, Maple, Charcoal, and Modern Walnut! Easy & quick assembly! 36"W x 24"D x 48"H Complete Value Series Starter Carrel sold above. See Add-On Carrels and additional versions below. IN STOCK!
36"W x 24"D x 48"H Starter Carrel includes all 48" high panels with tempered glass windows, connecting posts, worksurface and necessary hardware. Starter Carrel dimensions are 38-1/2"W x 25-1/4D x 47H overall. Shipping weight 92 lbs. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! (Truck shipment - See Terms & Conditions).
Slimline Raceway Office Cubicle Features:
* See Our Video.
Simple universal assembly system for installation by anyone. Panels clip together with universal post system.
* Raceway design allows cords and cables to route through bottom of office panel and even down connection posts for complete cable connectivity!
* Punch-outs in raceway panels for electrical/data outlets (Electrical not included. Must be supplied and installed by electrician).
* Superior metal frame construction creates a solid and stable office panel system. Strong enough to easily support work surfaces in metal frame channels.
* Flip up metal raceway covers conceal cable troughs measuring 7/8"D x 3-3/4"H. Panel end and connector post raceway openings are 3/4"D x 2-3/4"H.
* Tempered glass window at top with frosted stripe design provides upscale and open appearance.
* Neutral Taupe fabric color with Silver frame blends well with almost any color scheme in your office.
* Durable laminated worksurfaces with tough edge band design for busy offices.
* Worksurfaces mount firmly into panel frames with simple clip-in mounting brackets provided.
* Laminate choice of White, Mocha, Maple, Cherry, Charcoal, and Modern Walnut to coordinate in any office.
* Office panels are 1-1/4" thick for a slimline design and are ideal for tight space planning situations!
* Cubicles available in two heights: 48" high or 67" high.
* Panel core features a rigid engineered wood frame with a hardboard core. Panels are non-tackable and non-powered.
* Features a simple in-line connection system requiring no additional hardware. Easy set-up requires no special training or instruction.
* Universal Connection Post allows easy 90 degree, 3-way or 4-way connections between panels.
* Adjustable leveling glides.
*Optional Electric Lift Height Adjustable Table Base sold at bottom of page allows you to easily turn your carrel into a height adjustable desk!