Beautifully handcrafted solid wood table tops made in the U.S.A! Our solid wood flip top training tables are a beautiful option for the corporate training facility. Exceptional combination of versatile function and handsome design.
All three wood species/finishes full of unique, real wood charm. Table tops are supported on easy to use mobile bases with flip release bar. Easy to set up, easy to store.
Impressive table choice for your high level training room.
Tables measure 66" long x 30" wide x 30-1/4" high overall. Can accommodate up to 2 people per table. Includes solid wood table top and metal flipping base with 3" wheels. Shipping weight: Maple or Beech 125 lbs. / Pine 83 lbs. Base ships unassembled for safety in transit. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! (Truck shipment - see Terms & Conditions). IN STOCK!
Our handcrafted solid wood flip top training tables have the following features:
* 1-3/4" thick solid wood tops made in the U.S.A. (Minnesota made)
* Beautifully built tops are constructed using mixed width staves from 2" to 4" for a clearly handcrafted appearance.
* All tops are hand-sanded and finished with a durable and easy to maintain two part acrylic polyurethane in a matte sheen.
* Single lever flip mechanism allows you to easily flip up the table tops with one hand!
* Durable metal base features black table supports and chrome legs.
* Self-threading wood screws allow positioning of table top on base for your specific table configuration (back-to-back, in-line, etc.) Screws fasten directly into underside of tops for a firm and solid connection.
* 3" diameter locking casters.
* Tables stand 30-1/4" high when in use and 42-1/4" high when flipped up.Assembly Instructions
Choose from 3 handcrafted solid wood table tops.Pine with Rustic Finish
Handcrafted to show character not possible on factory produced furniture. Color variation, knots, uneven surfaces and a mixture of wood grain patterns is to be expected and is part of the beauty of the rustic finish. Tops vary in color from medium to dark brown with some knots and mixture of wavy, curly and straight grain. Hand sanded to leave rustic texture and ridges.Maple with Natural Finish
Maple grain is generally straight to wavy. Natural finish will vary in color from blond to honey. Hand-sanded to leave a smooth writing surface.Beech with Chocolate Finish
Planks have a few knots with mostly straight grain. The chocolate color stain gives the Beech tops a medium to dark brown color with minimal color variation. Hand-sanded to leave a smooth writing surface.