Our electric lift conference tables transform your meeting from seated to standing at the push of a button! Create a more dynamic meeting atmosphere at standing height, yet still have the option to simply lower the table to a seated height. Take your conference room to the next level with the upscale appearance and feel of our handcrafted solid wood table tops (Quality made in the U.S.A.!)
Choose from three wood species/finishes full of unique, real wood charm. The ideal combination of genuine solid wood beauty and ergonomics.
Includes two 48" x 36" conference table tops allowing you the flexibility to set up as a 8' x 3' table or a 6' x 4' table dependent upon your space needs. Table tops can be arranged to measure 96" long x 35" wide (or 72" long x 48" wide) x 25-1/4"-51-1/4" high overall. Ships unassembled. Shipping weight: Maple or Beech 254 lbs. / Pine 180 lbs. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! (Truck shipment - see Terms & Conditions). IN STOCK!
Our electric lift table bases have the following top-of-the-line features:
* 265 pound lift capacity!
* Two synchronized lifting columns and motors for stable, even lifting.
* Heavy steel 23” deep weighted base weighs a full 98 lbs. for an incredibly solid, stable feel!
* Nearly silent super mute motors.
* 1.2" per second lift speed.
* LCD touch screen display with 2 position memory. Mounts in any position along table top edge with two screws provided.
* Safety stop if table encounters obstacle.
* Base paint in silver, white or black.
* 1-year warranty on electrical components.
* Easy assembly. Ships unassembled for safety in transit.
Our handcrafted solid wood conference table tops have the following incredible quality features:
* 1-3/4" thick solid wood tops are made in the U.S.A. (Minnesota made)
* Beautifully built tops are constructed using mixed width staves from 2" to 4" for a clearly handcrafted appearance.
* All tops are hand-sanded and finished with a durable and easy to maintain two part acrylic polyurethane in a matte sheen.
Choose from 3 handcrafted solid wood table tops.Pine with Rustic Finish
Handcrafted to show character not possible on factory produced furniture. Color variation, knots, uneven surfaces and a mixture of wood grain patterns is to be expected and is part of the beauty of the rustic finish. Tops vary in color from medium to dark brown with some knots and mixture of wavy, curly and straight grain. Hand sanded to leave rustic texture and ridges.Maple with Natural Finish
Maple grain is generally straight to wavy. Natural finish will vary in color from blond to honey. Hand-sanded to leave a smooth writing surface.Beech with Chocolate Finish
Planks have a few knots with mostly straight grain. The chocolate color stain gives the Beech tops a medium to dark brown color with minimal color variation. Hand-sanded to leave a smooth writing surface.