Our Ascend Steel Public Seating Series by Modern Office is a stylish yet durable mass seating solution. Whether you are furnishing a busy transit terminal, professional office, medical waiting room, lobby or educational setting, our Ascend beam seaters will bring the look of your public seating area to new heights. 2-Seat Beam Seater sold above. See other sizes sold separately below.
Commercial grade strength and durability shines through with our Ascend series. Constructed of a durable 2 mm cold rolled steel, the seats feature a powder coat paint finish in a sleek Gray Mist color. The legs and arms are constructed of a sturdy aluminum alloy to withstand busy public areas. The beam is made of 3mm cold rolled steel to support a 400 lb. weight capacity PER SEAT. The powder coat finish also includes an anti-rust element, so your beam seaters will look good for years to come.
The futuristic look of our Ascend beam seaters will freshen up any terminal or waiting area. The slotted seats and backrests allow for airflow while emanating a high end image. The powder coat paint finish allows for easy cleaning and disinfecting. From the angled armrests to the perfectly poised seats, our Ascend beam seaters are an attractive seating option at an incredible value.
The Ascend 2-Seat Beam Seater measures 44"W x 29"D x 34-1/2"H overall. See more dimensions below. 400 lb. weight capacity per seat. Includes two seats and one armrest. Not intended for outdoor use. Ships unassembled. Shpg. weight 69 lbs. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! IN STOCK!
* Choose from 2-Seaters, 3-Seaters, 4-Seaters and 5-Seaters to outfit your waiting area.
* All beam seaters includes dividing armrests.
* Slotted seat/backrests are 2mm cold rolled steel for excellent strength and durability.
* Static powder coat paint finish with anti-rust treatment, in Gray Mist (matte gray finish).
* 3mm thick cold rolled steel used in beam, for superior load-bearing capacity and stability.
* Die cast aluminum alloy construction in armrest and legs, finished in Gray Mist.
* 400-pound capacity per seat, one of the highest rated capacities on the market!
* Warrantied and rated for commercial grade use in public settings.
* Easy to clean and disinfect!
* Assembly Instructions
* Assembly Video
* 5-Year Warranty
* Seating area measures 20-1/2"W x 16"D x 16-1/2"H at midpoint.
* Backrest measures 20-1/2"W x 19"H from the seat.
* Armrest measures 13-1/4"L x 3-1/4"W and is 11"H from seat at highest point.
* Diameter of tubular beam is 3-3/4".