Our heavyweight 24/7 Mesh Office Chair is now available at a Special Offer price plus Free Shipping! Not only an excellent option for the 24/7 call center needing the strength of 400 lbs. capacity, but at this price ideal for any user in need of comfortable, quality, trouble-free office seating. IN STOCK!
Attractive yet strong, all components are rated for 24/7 use and tested to 400 lbs. weight capacity. The attractive mesh office backrest is breathable and gently angled for comfortable back support. An extra thick contoured seat pad makes use of both high density foam sub layers for form and top foam layers of low density foam for a softer surface feel. Seats are upholstered in an attractive yet durable air mesh material that also helps to prevent heat build up on seating area.
The functions of this intensive use chair are simple to use yet ergonomically correct. The mechanism is a synchro 2:1 back to seat tilt ratio for body movement when reclining. Chair can either be locked in the forward position for keyboard intensive tasks or left in tilt mode for reclining. Tilt tension can be adjusted to the weight of the individual user. Extra tough padded polyurethane armrests are comfortable and flexible with both height and width adjustability.
Designed for the mid-sized to tall or heavy user in multi-shift situations. Excellent chair for businesses who require around-the-clock staffing such as hospitals, police stations or emergency call centers - or, the business just wanting top quality, trouble-free seating.
Heavyweight premium chair components include the following:
* 18mm thick steel reinforced seat pan.
* 4" of multi-density seat foam for both comfort and excellent wear.
* Welded steel rod back frame.
* Back is wrapped in premium fabric mesh for support and wear strength.
* 2.3mm thick welded steel base rated for 400 lbs. capacity.
* Premium 2:1 back to seat synchro tilt mechanism.
* Heavy gauge steel "J" style arms are width and height adjustable.
* Seat swivels 360 degrees.
* Gas lift seat height adjustment.
* Designed and built for 24-hour/multi-shift use.
* Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
* Ships unassembled.
Seat cushion measures 20-1/2"W x 20-1/2"D x 17"-20"H. Back is 20-1/2"W x 21-1/2"H. Measures 26"-29"W x 24"D x 38-1/2"-41-1/2"H overall. Shpg. wt. 52 lbs. Meets CA fire foam approval. 5-Year Limited Warranty. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING!