Our double raceway cubicles are the perfect organized solution in technology-friendly furniture. Cables easily route directly through panels for neat and uncluttered cubicles. Attractive, modern design with frosted, striped, tempered glass provides the high end professional appearance you desire, but at an extremely affordable price. Quick and easy set up with unique clip-together system. 48"W x 24"D x 48"H Complete Double Raceway Starter Cubicle sold above. See Add-On Cubicles and additional versions below.
48"W x 24"D x 48"H Starter Cubicle includes all 48" high panels with tempered glass windows, connecting posts, worksurface, locking box/box/file drawer unit and necessary hardware. Starter Cubicle dimensions are 52-1/2"W x 26-1/4"D x 48"H overall. Shipping weight 212 lbs. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! (Truck shipment - See Terms & Conditions). IN STOCK!
Premium "A" Grade Office Cubicle Features:
* See Our Video.
Simple universal assembly system for installation by anyone. Panels clip together with universal post system.
* Double raceway design allows cords and cables to route through bottom or above desk work surface in middle of office panel and even down connection posts for complete cable connectivity!
* Punch-outs in raceway panels for electrical/data outlets (Electrical not included. Must be supplied and installed by electrician).
* Superior metal frame construction creates a solid and stable office panel system. Strong enough to easily support work surfaces in metal frame channels.
* Flip up metal raceway covers conceal cable troughs measuring 2"D x 4"H. Panel end and connector post raceway openings are 7/8"D x 3-3/4"H.
* Tempered glass window at top with frosted stripe design provides upscale and open appearance.
* Neutral Taupe fabric color with Silver frame works well with almost any color scheme in your office.
* Durable laminated worksurfaces with tough edge band design for busy offices.
* Worksurface mounts firmly into panel frames with simple clip-in mounting brackets provided.
* Each cubicle includes a locking box/box/file drawer unit. Drawers ship assembled.
* Laminate choice of White, Mocha, Maple or Cherry to coordinate in any office.
* Office panels are a full 2-1/4" thick for an impressive and substantial appearance!
* Cubicles available in two heights: 48" high or 67" high.
* Panel core features a rigid engineered wood frame with a hardboard core. Panels are non-tackable and non-powered.
* Features a simple in-line connection system requiring no additional hardware. Easy set-up requires no special training or instruction.
* Universal Connection Post allows easy 90 degree, 3-way or 4-way connections between panels. Can even be connected between 48" high and 67" high panels.
* Reversible for left or right hand use.
* Adjustable leveling glides.