Our transitionally designed Espresso veneer reception desk presents the professional image you desire. The warm, real wood veneer finish is an extremely popular choice for today’s office. Clean and versatile design includes flush front drawers and full side and back panels. Worksurfaces are trimmed in solid wood with a reeded edge for both design and excellent wear. The transitional appearance of this executive office furniture will blend well with both traditional as well as contemporary decors.
Quality construction includes details such as beautifully finished veneer on all surfaces and fully finished drawer interiors. Drawers are also factory assembled and make use of top quality ball bearing full suspension drawer slides that roll smoothly even when fully loaded.
Additional premium features include:
* Substantial 1-5/8" thick work surfaces with hardwood reeded edge treatment for a distinctive appearance.
* Satin smooth finish highlights the natural beauty of real wood.
* Fully reversible for left or right hand arrangements.
* Includes two locking box/box/file drawer pedestals.
* All drawers have fully finished interiors.
* File drawers accept letter or legal hanging files.
* Slide-in drawer dividers in box drawers.
* All drawers have smooth gliding ball-bearing full suspension systems.
* Cable grommets in both main desk and return section.
* Adjustable floor glides for leveling on uneven floors.
* All drawers ship fully assembled. Desk shell ships unassembled for safety in transit.
Requires 72" x 72" of floor space overall. Main Desk is 72"W x 30"D x 29"-30"H worksurface. Return section measures 42"W x 21"D. Reception riser is 44"H overall x 12-1/4"D and has 13-3/4" clearance underneath.
Shpg. wt. 456 lbs. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! (Truck shipment - See Terms & Conditions). Please allow 1 week for delivery. IN STOCK! Quantities Limited. Order Now!